Sunday, June 2, 2024

Not so new Shuttle Bus

 Yes, I’ve been wishing for this and now it is here.  My new shuttle bus.  Won it at a government auctions.  Ok, so the listing stated that it wasn’t running.  But it does. And it runs goood.  So apparently these auctions are sometimes rigged.  The mechanic will list the bus or van as no good so their family or friends would go bid on them and know exactly what’s wrong or detail about these vehicles.  

Thank goodness!! I won!! And I nabbed it for a very good price about $1100.  Yes that’ a little over a thousand dollars.

2014 Ford Econoline Cutaway





And I got it towed for free cause I used my AAA membership.  I was able to save over $300 bucks for having AAA service.  Just simply ad RV/Bus  on your service. 






Inside of the Shuttle Bus
Yep, its gonna need major cleaning.
Just thinking of the many uses for this Shuttle bus…. Maybe a Crochet Bus, Little Camper, Airbnb Rental?   


I’m gonna clean it up and maybe sew some curtains for some privacy.  
Are we keeping the wheel chair lift.  I do like the idea that its manual.  So I don’t have to fiddle with the electric.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews