Friday, April 9, 2010

Found some old & new photos of me

I was backing up my photos from my HP Laptop Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC to my Lexas 4GB USB drive. and I decided to share some of my photos online.  So here they are.

I remember this photo.  It was taken in 1985.  It was also when my last year in the Philippines.  I had to travel to the U.S. because my mom wanted to save money on my ticket.  I was only 11 years old just a few days before I turned 12.  That's Jamie with me. 

Then many years later somewhere inside the mall in the U.S., is my is me and my little sister again taking pictures but this time inside a photo boot.

Trying to warm something to eat inside the microwave

Inside AEO printing office

Made it on the frontpage of Augusta Newspaper again!  That's me in the Isis outfit on.

According to the photo above it was taken in March 29, 2002.  This was inside Joshua's cup.  My favorite place to be in Macon. 

My good friend Michelle inside Tubman Museum in Macon, Georgia

My favorite picture of Jamie and I.


These photos were taken with my HP Pavilion Webcam. 



with my sony cybershot digital camera


Love this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews