Friday, May 28, 2010

My Beach Cruiser Bike

Finally got this thing off my wish list.  I bought this bike at Walmart for $88.00 Not bad at all.  I want to be able to ride more but the hills of Macon are killing me.  Macon is as I said many times before "not the best place to ride a bike!" because of these hills.  But other than that, Macon could have been a perfect city.  But enough about Macon and more about my brand new beach cruiser bike from Walmart!

Although I don't have much place to enjoy my bike, I still wanted to definitely "PIMP MY BIKE".  And today I bought the wire basket for the front handle... YIPPPIIIEEE!!!!  It cost about $15.00 and I also bought a bottle holder which I haven't installed and it was about $5 or $6.00  
And as you can see I also purchased, a must to have, chain lock for about $10.00 I think.  But I love it!  I love it! and I Love it!

I live... I ride... I am DBoe's Bike!

Love my wire basket.  It was very easy to install. 
But you do need a phillips head screwdriver and an Allen wrench. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Where did you get the basket? I have been looking for one for my cruiser, that one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews