Sunday, November 11, 2012

Drawstring Bag for iPhone 5 and iPod Touch

I have a button dilemma.  I'm completely out of buttons.  and why the hek buttons are so expensive.  They are these little round things with holes in them.  So I had to figure out a way to continue to make iPhone cozy without using a buton and solution is TAAADAAAA!!!! A Drawstring iPhone or iPod Touch bag, sleeve, cover or case or whatever you call it.

It actually secure my phone much better than the ones with the buttons and I like the drawstring and I hope my customers would to.



What type of yarn do I choose? 
What's affordable at the moment.  I thought I might be able to find some yarn similar to what I'm currently using online but cheaper, I had no luck, as of yet.  Will continue to google.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews