Sunday, November 11, 2012

iPhone case or iPod touch case cover or sleeve

iphone case - handmade crochet - get them on my etsy shop

So I want to keep selling my crochet cover for tech gears such as iPhone, Nook, Kindle, iPad, Laptop and even Wacom Bamboo Tablets.  But there can be so many combinations of colors.  and I have crochet countless of color combiinations.  But lately, I find myself thinking as a business professional instead of an artist when it comes to making my products.  There are advantages and disadvantages.  I want to give my customers the many variations to choise.  The uniqueness of these variations can please a customer. 

But I wonder, am I making the right decisions, to let my business professionalism overide my creative artist inside me.  Afterall, I think I'm an artist first and then a business woman.

The reason is, I had a inquiry to create 200 crochet covers, But they just wanted 20 of these color combo and another 20 of these such and such color combo.  and  I know my catalog rarely contains two of each design or color combinations. 

auugghhh... just thinking out loud.  anyway comment if you like about my babbling.





this is one of my favorites



Ques:  What brand of yarn do I use most?

Ans:  The most affordable to me right now is  Red Heart.  I consider myself a beginner's skill crochet hooker.  So I don't know much about the different type of yarn.  I think of myself at this stage as in stage one of ten.  I love the different colors, and the right thickness of Red Heart Yarn.  I'm planning on stocking up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews