Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bobble Filters my review

So I've been using Bobble bottle with the filter ofcourse for over 3 months now.  I haven't bought any gallon or bottle of water since I've been using it.  Well for the first month, it was great.  I used it all the time and actually I started seeing the difference in my skin complexion and clarity.  I even got compliments from other people.  Well now, its almost Christmas and its winter season.  I haven't been drinking a lot of water.  But I keep it next to my bed.  and no longer carry it everywhere with me. 

The downside:
  • I don't get enough gulf of water when I squeezed the bottle anymore.  I have to suck it now. 
  • I want a bigger bottle so I don't have to refill so often
But I can say this, I don't regret buying one and do recommends it.


 
I bought mine at Office Depot.  got a really good deal.  Got them for 50 cents each.  So I grabbed about 40 of them.  Sold some on ebay but kept many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews