Friday, December 24, 2010

My 2010 Review

This year, really zip right on through.  It feels like it was just yesterday when I was making my 2010 New Years resolution and my New Year Wish List.  As always, it could have been better.  But I don thank and appreciate the Most High for giving me another year and another opportunity to become a better person.

I gain some and lost some this year.  But I do feel pretty good and not so bad.  What I really enjoyed this year is, my daughter and I was able to spend some time with my mother before she left for the Philippines.  I really enjoyed my visit and stay with my beautiful soul sister Hilda.  She finally married her high school sweetheart after having two teenage boys.  and they are still together.  My brother is no longer in pain. atleast from the look of it. He looks much healthier.  Johnny, I never worry about him because he takes care of him and his.  Dalton, is trying.  and I cannot really believe that I finally seen my little niece Laveth, and my big sister Rowena, even though she probably refers to me as her cousin only.  I really did missed them both.  I didn't meet the rest of her children yet.

As far as my business MIRANDA DESIGN STUDIO, it was better than last year.  I'm beginning to be more in control and really learning about this marketing and advertising. But I have much to learn on customer service.

As far as my bookstore, that is what I rather be doing full time.  But because of my creative itch, I can't focus yet on one thing at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews