Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Public-J7

This bike, the Public-J7, made it on my wish list.  It seems like the perfect bike for me.  Specially after Apartmentherapy.com suggested it.  Its way off my budget for a bike.  The bike is $495.00 and thats not with all the bells and whistles I would like added to it.  Find out more about the bike on their site at http://publicbikes.com/p/PUBLIC-J7 Schwinn Windwood Women's Cruiser Bike (26-Inch Wheels)

rear rack with the bike u-shaped lock.

Public-J7 bike 

It looks like its easy to ride and goodlooking.



I like the rear basket.  But I prefer mine on front of the bike.

I like the bungee cord, which will help keep your things from falling on those tight curves.

awesome rear rack and comes in the same color I like, Orange.

definitely a must to have for me.  I do like toting my 15" HP laptop or Netbook around town.

Got to have.

nice basket.  But I might have to the wire basket instead.  

now thats a lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews