Friday, December 16, 2011

How to fix Adobe Photoshop that refuses to load or start

I haven't been able to function since yesterday.  I'm lifeless without my Photoshop.  I tried everything.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing it.  that didn't work.  So I thought it might be a virus.  So i downloaded a FREE antivirus AVG.  Scan my computer for viruses and that didn't work.  Maybe its my internet temporary or history files.  I deleted them and that still didn't work.  So I even tried System Restore Point.  Restored my computer to two weeks ago, and that didn't work. 

Finally I google the subject and I found the website that freed me from headaches and pain. 
http://photoshop911.typepad.com/questions/2005/10/photoshop_cs_wi.html

Watch the video and I followed one technique from the forum above and it works.  My Photoshop is back in full motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews