Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ocmulgee Traders downtown Macon

I love this new spot in town.  Located on Poplar Street in downtown Macon, Ocmulgee Traders.  They have a mini grocery store below, eating area in the mid section and top floor, you'll find rows and rows of fine selection of wine.

I'm not gonna lie to you, the first time I came here I ordered some sandwich and I wasn't please not the lease.  The sandwich was tasteless and dry.  But I was really thirsty and I decided to give them a second chance, cause everybody needs one. I wanted something cold and sweet before heading upstairs to order a strawberry/blueberries smoothie, I grabbed some fresh strawberries below.


I must say, is this the best smoothie I ever had?  cause it sure taste like it.  I'm instantly hook.  So, go check them out and get you some of that delicious smoothie, you won't regret it.

I love the seating area.  It has this old world vibe going on.  Maybe it's the mint color decor, or the local art work displayed on the brick walls, or the natural light from the ceiling height window with the colorful blooms outside.  It just feels right.

fresh blueberries (superfoods)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews