Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Salad Diet

I don't even know if you can call it a diet.  I just decided one day about a month ago, that I was going to start eating healthy.  For many years now, I thought my diet wasn't so bad, and I still think it is not.  I don't eat a lot of meat.  But I will eat a hamburger and love starchy food.

So I am embarking on this eating salads daily.  At first I would go to Wendy's or Saxby's and order their salad and felt satisfied.  But I knew that this was not gonna be good for my wallet and I don't go out everyday.  So I had to find a solution and I did.

Saxby's House Salad

The Salad that started my diet
Wendy's Asiago Salad, it is sooo goood.



My solution is mason jar salad.  and it is so affordable to me.  I thought eating healthy would be expensive, lies!!! It is very affordable to eat healthy.  For less than 10 bucks I can get about 5 to 6 serving of salad by implementing the mason jar salad technique.

and if you don't have mason jars, use old spaghetti jars like I did.  I actually save glass jars.

Here as you can see, I added seeded grapes and boiled egg.  It is a meal.

One thing I am loving about my diet is, I didn't think I could stay away from my Pepsi but I haven't had Pepsi in a month.  and that deserves a standing ovation.  I do crave sweets and I don't let it win, instead I eat fruits which satisfies my sweet tooth craving. 

I only lost 10lbs this month.  But this month, I am adding exercise to my diet and hopefully I will quickly shed some lbs off.

even my coffee cup got smaller.

I really love this new way of eating.  I feel good about it.  I have more energy.  My stomach is not bulging as much.  I shit don't smell as bad.  I sleep better.  My breath smells better.  
I just feel better.

I can't wait till I take it to the next level by planing my own organic salad mix.

what my fridge looks like June 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews