Saturday, March 23, 2024

Etsy Store Update

 Going on 3rd month and I can't believed that I made over 100 sales.  Here is my current update.

`
March 22, 2024 
I made $42.12 with 9 orders
114 Views with 58 Visits

I am planning on creating a 
Tracking Page like a habit page.  But instead of tracking habits, I would like to track my sales, Quantity, how much Etsy Ads I'm using  etc.  So I created this Etsy Sales & Ads Tracker so I can focus my limited $3 per day budget around the peak time.  

Since only one Category in my shop is doing well.  I would like to apply whatever I learned from this tracker toward another category that's not doing so good.


Ofcourse I will also maximize each listing to their fullest potential.  Meaning:
1. Photo of each Listing should have a top notch quality.  and I'm going to use all available slots for images.
2.  All listing in this experiment will also contain one 10 second VIDEO
3.  I will double check and use all available ALL TAGS
4.  I will get Chat GPT to help me create a better Description
5.  I will advertise each listing on social media (Maybe and Facebook)
6.  I will add these listing to the website also
7.  I will promote them on Pinterest
8.  I will adjust the price.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews