Sunday, March 31, 2024

Etsy Updates for the Month of March

 It's 11:05 pm But I'm gonna go ahead and tally my March Madness on Etsy.  

How do I feel about this month?

I am impressed.  I actually scored over 100 orders.  and Made $689.91.  About 95% Digital.  and I'm loving it.  I'm gonna continue making digital products to compliment my Listings.  and I do believed I have a "Nitch".  

I will continue to sale Canva Templates.  and I am not convinced that there's still a market for it.  I don't know how long because of this AI thing.   But I will ride it out until then.  


I also do like this stats.  It gives me an idea how to maximize my listing even further. 
I am still cautious about asking my customers to leave me a feedback.
I need to do more research on feedbacks.  
Currently I do not want to bother my customers to leave me a feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews