Saturday, March 30, 2024

My Saturday

 March 30th, 2024 

It's Saturday.  

Let's go to the property.  He hasn't been working on the property lately.  He is sick today with a little flu or cold or something.  

On stand by at the moment.  But we have brand new roof and we have bought some brand new windows, that are waiting to be installed.  

Luckily we installed some wireless security cameras through out the property and we caught some very strange visit from... I believe inspectors or zoning guys.  
But they're trespassing.  We gonna check on that.  They were all over our property.

But I did took photos of my buses :) 😁. At the moment they're doing their job, acting as my storage.  Because I got rid of my storage and it's monthly fee or bill and just loaded both buses with it's content, books lots of books.

and here they are!! Tada!!




and what else did we do today?
This is sun down on our Street.  Isn't it just beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews