Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Sunday

 I'm suppose to be resting.  Resting so I could survive the following work week.  But I tend to go to bed exhausted each night.  Maybe by choice.

I have to ask myself sometimes what's the goal or the point of working so dang much.  Enough of that here is my Sunday Story.

the exterior of the bus was getting to dingy.  Specially the top or the roof of the bus.
I actually bought an extended electric bus for cleaning the shower and I used it to somewhat clean the exterior of the bus.  It looks a little better on both sides.
Next time I'm getting the ladder to really scrub the top of the bus.
I am planning on painting the bus myself.  

Then we went to the office to processed some yard sign orders.
Afterwards we headed off to Barnes and Nobles, just to get out of the house. 
For me I like their Black or Early Grey Tea.

I tried to do some work but it is Easter Sunday and I got booted out before I could sit another hour.



I should be working on Leland's website
But I really need some alone time so I could just spend hours on his website.

Anyway I got booted out of the bookstore before I could really dig into work
After grabbing a $50 worth of grocery from Kroger, I'm back at home boiling some eggs for my tuna and crackers dinner.  


That's my Sunday Easter.  How was yours?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews