Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Taste of Bliss

"It would not be at all strange if history came to the conclusion that the perfection of the bicycle was the greatest incident of the nineteenth century."

Got up early this morning and headed to McDonalds to have breakfast and do a couple of hours of work.  After my tiresome endeavor, the weather prompted me to drive up to the nearest park and take my bike for spin.  I was reluctant.  After my uncomfortable ride downtown, I hatefully dreaded to ride again the hills of Macon Georgia. But today, today was a bliss.  A surge of beautiful energy carried me away as I traverse the park with my bicycle.  It was an easy and enjoyable ride. 

It proved me that it is definitely one of the best investment indeed.  and I can't wait to ride again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews