Friday, November 21, 2014

How to loose 10lbs in 3 days safely

Somehow I ran into this on Youtube.  It's called the military diet.  It suppose to have you loose 10lbs in 3 days by eating 3 times a day.  Because it's safe and 10lbs in 3 days, who could say no to that.  I'm giving it a try and will post my progress here.  I am extremely over weight.  I mean 220 lbs at 5.7 height.  My waist is embarrassing to measure.  So I am in desperate mode right now and holidays are right around the corner and hate for my family and friends see me this huge.

Here is my day one.  
My weight before eating is about 220.
and I woke up late and ate my breakfast around 10 am.
I had my lunch at 12:40 pm.

Breakfast is a cup of tea, toast with 2tsp of peanut butter, and half of a grapefruit.

Lunch is 1 can of tune 4oz, toast, and cup of hot green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews