Sunday, January 11, 2015

Gardening Stuff from Dollar Tree

I went to Dollar Tree today for rice and dog food and noticed that they have an area for gardening stuff.  I was impressed with all of the varieties of seed packets they have.  The best part is, the packets are marked for .99 cents but are on sale for 4 for $1.  That's a bargain.  I haven't done my research to see if these seeds are none GMO's.


So I grabbed four packets.
Lavender, Thyme, Basil and Sage.
They all states on the packet that they are ideal for containers.

The clay pot is unbelievably only for $1.  The clay pots measures 5x5 inch.  I think these will be perfect transplanting the cilantro to these pots and leave them to grow permanently in this container.  I'll just have to make sure to replant more cilantro every two weeks from seeds.
I'm definitely going back for more clay pots.  

Although the clay pots are a great deal. I'm going to use larger plastic container from Dollar Tree until they are ready to go to a garden bed.  

I'm very excited this year for my vegetable garden.

I've been watching lots of Youtube videos regarding vegetable gardening.  
I don't know which method will work for me, but I assure you I don't want to spend lots of money doing it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews