Sunday, January 30, 2011

Testing my camera apature

Apature, what ever that means.  I just wanted to sound intelligent.  LOL  Anyway my camera is Sony Cybershop, with Carl Zeiss lense.  It is a 7.2 megapixels digital camera.  and I Luv it, very much.  I carry it everywhere I go.  Anyway I was sitting outside on my front front, trying to soak this sun rays in this beautiful and 70 degrees day.  I had to have something to blog about.  So here are some of my photos.  I wanted to see how my close-up looks like.

This is a tiny plant growing in the cracks on my front steps.  

Another angle of the plant growing in the crack of my front steps.

Sparks Plugs.  The camera focused on the sparks plugs with the background unfocused.

I tried to capture the ants walking on ground... but they were going so fast.  But this one was caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews