Friday, April 26, 2013

White Powdery Mildew on my tomato plants? the easy solution

I got home today from a three day trip and found my tomato plants with white powdery type mildew or some sort.  I google what this is and found out that its, some type of mildew or mold attacking my tomato plants.  Found some solution and here they are:

SOLUTION 1:
Find a general purpose fertilizer(10-10-10 or 14-14-14) with Molybdenum in it that mixes with water for faster delivery and follow the directions. If you want to get your PH up, water in a couple Tbsp of baking soda the next time you water. Repeat until you get it where you want it. Don't try to change it too fast or you'll end up with more problems.

SOLUTION 2:
The use of baking a tbs of baking soda and tbs of vegetable oil in a gallon of water and spray the plant in the morning.  Watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews