Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trying for the first time a 30 day vegetable and juice fast

Just purchased the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender.  I really wanted a juicer, but I can't afford one right now.  So I opt for this.  I really need to loose weight.  I'm about 215-220 lbs.  I guess I spend a lot of time in front of a pc and I wanted to juice to loose weight.  I've been watching lots of documentary on Netflix about vegan lifestyle and how Joe lost so much weight by fasting on vegetable and fruit juice.  

So I bought this personal blender to make some vegetable and fruit smoothie.  I want to loose atleast 50-75 lbs, so let see what 30 days of just vegetable and fruit smoothie will do.

My plan is to purchase and mix the following and I will try to commit very hard to this fast.
  1. fronzen veggies, so it will deter me from using ice, and maybe that way my blender will last long.
  2. plenty of spinach
  3. kale
  4. bananas
  5. apples
  6. Apple juice 
  7. peanut butter
Right now, that's all I can think of to add my fast.  I'm pretty sure I'll add more.

To get your own Hamilton Beach Personal Blender


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews