Friday, February 26, 2010

Vinyl Letter

Hewwww....!!!! Finally! My first attempt of using my van for advertising is completed.  I couldn't wait to apply the viny lettering to my van.  It only cost me $25.00 but I had to apply it myself with a big help of a friend.  Actually he applied it, cause I was too scary to mess it up.  I was emotionally out of control.  My anticipation took over me.  But due to his perfectionism, it came out ok.  It's kinda uneven but who cares.  It's sooo looud and you can see it a mile a way, which is exactly what I wanted. 

Now I got to work on the window beside it and the other side of the van.  Plus the spare tire cover.  I will take photos later and upload it.  But the actual signage graphics is the above. 

Love it !!! Love it!!! Love it!!!  It's exactly what I need to take my business to the next level. 

more photos







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews