Monday, January 14, 2019

Fitbit Versa Smart Watch and 64GB Micro SD Card from Amazon.com



Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter -  100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA
Price $14.29
Purchased this to go along with my Refurbished GoPro Hero Session 4.


Fitbit Versa Smart Watch, Gray/Silver Aluminium, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
$199.95

I was gonna buy the Fitbit Versa at Best Buy.  But I caved in and purchased it on Amazon.com  I really wanted to compare it with the Apple Watch.  So currently I'm wearing both and find myself checking on my stats on my Fitbit rather the Apple Watch.  It is true... the battery life of the Fitbit Versa does last longer than the Apple Watch.

It did threw me off guard today because... I got notification that I reached 5,000 steps and I've just been really hanging on the bed crocheting after making a quick old fashion oats for breakfast.


Although my goal this year is not to spend unnecessary money,  I am thinking of a new band for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews