Saturday, April 13, 2024

Tried Junk Journaling digitally

I love all those vintage paper Junk Journalists uses... 
but I just don't think Junk Journaling is for me.  
so I tried Digital Junk Journaling. 
can this even be called "Junk Journaling"
or is it scrapbooking.  I must have reason to my madness.  
so on this page I included the newly listed item on my website.
my 2024 eclipse moment.  I even included today's Facebook post, which is an ai generated image of my hometown or at least use to be.

I did post my beach cruiser, all deck down in crochet, which I featured this week on my TikTok
watercolor paintings of hydrangea and yellow roses, what I've been working on all this week.
You can find these clipart on my shop available for a low low $.99
www.handmadebyhaniyyah.com

and hoping to see my buses tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews