Monday, August 2, 2010

Understanding Mind Power

I'm beginning to understand about the phrase "be careful for what you wish for" or when they say "if a man thinkedth it, so shall it be".   Physicist are now beginning to find out that everything in this universe vibrates.  And everything contains some sort of energy.  Including thoughts, they say.   Even the great mystics of our time and before, all agreed to power of the mind.  And only a few have been able to cultivate this energy.

So by simply thinking about things, helps to manifest it.  If you think, you can, then you can.  If you think you can't,  then you can't.

Now that I looked back in the past, everything I've experiencing is only because I thought of it first.  and then it manifested or manifesting.  I suddenly realize that I think too much of people and not myself.  I'm always thinking better (or worst) for people but never for myself.  But everything I've always wanted or wanted to do, I have done or doing.

I guess its time to think on something else.  Something more grand and much more memorable.  I guess all human beings need to think something positive for our future.  Because it seems that our world is falling apart. Or maybe the news needs to also focus on the good things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews