Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love Google Adsense Program

I love Google Adsense Program.  It is the bomb!  I just got paid again today!  Yeah... that takes care of a couple of bills. 

For all of you who are interested in earning incentives from Google Adsense, here are some pointers:
  1. Never! Ever! click on your own ads.  Trust me!  Dont' Do It!  It might be tempting enough and if you think you are going to get away with it, well... guest what?  You ain't.  and its very likely that you'll get kicked out of the program for good.  and trust me, you don't want that.. because it is very hard to get back in.  Nearly imposible.
  2. Don't use tricks like creating a stupid ads on craigslist to drive hits to your site.  You'll also get kicked out for that! 
  3. Take your time to read the do's and don't of Google Adsense Program.  You'll thank me later.
  4. and don't just put ads on your site or blog... make sure its appealing and doesn't look like ADVERTISEMENT CENTRAL.  Your visitors won't stay long enough to get that CPM credit.  
Anyway anymore tricks and tips email me at alicmiran@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews