- Lived with my auntie Deli and her family at their farm house at a young age of 9 or 10 during a summer.
- Lost my brother Dave in our trip to Manila in Philippines and I had to chase down a bus to find to him.
- I swam in a swimming in Bangio Phillipines filled with water from a water falls.
- Almost drowned in a swimming pool in Manilla Philippines that was only 3 feet deep.
- Got stranded and lost in Chicago airport.
- Won a turkey on a dance tournament in Piccadilly
- Won a trophy for artist of the year in high school.
- Had a 9lb. 19 in. baby girl at the age of 17 years old.
- Worked for Dr. York for several years.
- Published my own books "Houses of Worship" and a "Nuwaubian Memoir".
- Been homeless and stayed in a homeless shelter.
- Slept in my car.
- Fell in love.
- Owned and Operated a magazine.
- saved my cousin Rowena from drowning in a swimming pool.
- Beat up a boy with a baseball bat in school. Come to find he was just teasing me cause he liked me.
- Been on a cover of a newspaper twice.
- Studied WinChung Kungfu
- Met William Chueng a Wing Chung GrandMaster and student of Yip Man.
- Went to jail for beating up three girls who jumped me.
- Been on probation.
- Experienced a man on a bicycle getting hit with an 18 wheeler truck.
- I am photographer, graphic artist/website designer, beaded jewelry designer, painter, seamstress.
- I lived with two pitbulls
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
One of my blog readers had a page specifically for her life list. I was inspired to create my own. I guessed as I remember things, I will update this page.