Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Must have for van life



 


I really wanted a bird bath.  And if you want something bad enough the universe have its way of giving you what you want and more.
I found this lady on YouTube and she figured out a way to have a bird bath without the need of extension card on your yard.  And you also don’t need solar power.  And it’s very affordable.  I just wanted to attract some song birds.  

Anyway she buys these water pump for a few dollars and powers them using power banks.  I though it was a genius idea.  But then light turned on  ... you know the idea light... bing!  These power bank will also power many usb devices.  Like a usb powered fan and usb powered lights.  Perfect for camping and off gridding type of thing.  The possibilities are endless.  So right now. They are powering a usb fan while I sit in this hot ass van waiting for my boyfriend to finish installation.

As you can see they are affordable.  I bought some from eBay ... they are as low as $5 and $10 and up.
I even bought one that can be charged with solar energy.  

Let me know what’s powering your power banks.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews