Saturday, August 15, 2020

Procreate art

I do believe every artist who have a Wacom bamboo or tablet wished that they could draw on their tablet.  And then Apple invented the iPad and the Apple Pencil.  Again the universe have a way of manifesting things you want specially if collective minds wishes for it.  

One of the things I really enjoy my iPadpro is my Apple Pencil and procreate app.  I worked as a graphic artist at a local printshop and I don’t have time to really create and just be creative.  That’s why I love my iPad and Procreate.

This piece was inspired during one of our signage installation on a Jamaican restaurant.  Just the red, black, green and gold color.



Here are my latest creation using procreate.  Monsters plant.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews