Sunday, August 6, 2023

Productive Sunday?

 Sunday, is usually defined as “Laundry Day”.  I thought I was gonna get a head start early with Laundry but we opt to go for a walk at our local park “Amerson”.  We did about 35 minutes or so.  Well… I quit early and he continued to do a couple more rounds.  

Then we headed to the office and he installed some portable AC unit upstairs.  So I decided to repot some of our office plants.  And they needed it.  

I bought some potting soil and decided to add some perlite to make the soil lite and airy.  I’m glad I did.  I was able to repot about 7 plants.  Now I just have to find their place in our crowded, not so organized printshop.


It was hot outside.  I did all this work inside our office and used this big plastic bin and watered them this way.  

This is our angel plant.  It was only a couple of inches tall when I found it at Walmart.  It has been with us since our first year at the printshop.  It has been clip a few times to share with some customers.  And I have transplanted some clippings to take home also.  But today I was able to give it some much needed TLC.  It didn’t have much root and the dirt seemed very poor quality.  I was able to divide it into four pots and threw away the old dirt.  I think this new dirt will give it a better life.  With fresh dirt and the added perlite, it should be able to absorb more water and plant food.

Did I mentioned we went to IHOP and I had breakfast with coffee.  He chose not to eat and show restrain.  He’s on a journey to cleansing and proper nutrition.  But I chose to enjoy some breakfast today and the coffee was good.

So what else happened.  Well, we went home, I made lentils again in the rice cooker.  I ate some and he made some peanut punch and I had a cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews