Sunday, August 13, 2023

Some of the things I purchased during Prime Day this year.

 

A Mini rice cooker.  It’s perfect for cooking oatmeal in the morning without burning your oats.  And the amount is perfect for two people.  Here’s my oatmeal recipe:

1 Cup of oats, two cups of water, 1/2 cup of coconut milk,

Brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, creamy peanut butter.  Stir and let it cook while you take a shower or getting dress.  


A mini egg bite maker.
This thing is actually works.  I have followed somewhat some recipes from YouTube.  
I do like the fact that you don’t cook with oil.   I just mix two eggs and pepper jack cheese, salt & pepper to taste and sometimes when I have some, I grate some carrots in the mixed.

Dash egg bite maker









No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews