Monday, January 4, 2010

Portable External Hardrive


I really need one an external portable hardrive.  I'm thinking of getting one with a minimum of 500GB or one Terabyte.  I have so many CDs, and DVDs with back ups.  I might just get two of them.  One for old data back up and one for new back ups.  I really want to get my stuff out of Tracy's laptop and back up Jamie's Toshiba laptop and do a complete system restore on her Laptop.  It runs slow and always running on 100% capacity.  I know its got to be a bug because of her downloads habit. 
I have two external hardrives but they are both bulky and need a power supply to work with.  I definitely want one without the need to plug into an outlet and very slim and compact.  Wish they had it in pink.  but black or dark grey will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews