Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I want.

What I want is not too much to ask for.  It's not like I'm asking for WORLD PEACE, cure for all diseases or the answers to SAVE THE WORLD.  Nope,  Just as simple as:
  • Scooter
  • Adult Tricycle
  • Beach Cruiser Bike
  • and a Scooter Friendly or Bike Friendly City
  • HP Touch Screen
  • Netbook
  • White Work Van
  • PSP 3000 - for those long travel days
  • YUDU Machine
  • Shoe Organizer
  • Cap Organizer - gift to someone - I don't own hats
  • Shoe Pod
  • Shoe Wheel
  • Personal Rack - Collapsible One
  • Crickut Machine
Is this really too much to ask for.  I don't think so.  I just really want a small town thats not to small, techie friendly meaning have some wifi coffee shops here and there and bike friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews