Wednesday, February 3, 2010

VAN Decal Design

Trying to figure out what color should I use for my VAN Decal.  I wanted to include my logo on the back of my VAN.  I found a perfect place for it on top of the spare tire wheel.  I'm thingking of using the pink one, after all it is my company's color scheme.  But the blue one will match the current color of my VAN.  But the black one is generic and will match anycolor if I decided to pain the VAN.





How am I planning on doing this?

I think the best way and the most cost effective way to do it is to spray pain the cover in a shiny metalic and ran to my favorite sign shop "VITAL Signs" located on Cherry Street, and have Kip cut the vinyl lettering for me and have it Ready To apply, or RTA.  and I'll just apply it myself.  I have about a year of experience in the signage industries, so it should be a breeze.  I could spend a little bit more if I order reflective vinyl lettering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews