Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just Mumble Jumble

I really hate it when people ask you to do work for them and know dang well they ain't got no money to pay for the services.  I spent majority of my weekend time last week helping this individual with her books and then when we are just about done, she tells me she don't have no money and that I shouldn't charge her because the project I had some corrections anyway.  She ain't gonna get me like that again.

First of all she refused to let me have the originals so I could scan them for her properly.  I ended up taking snap shots of the originals to create her so called children activity books.  and now I think of it, she didn't pay for both  books and got the nerve to tell me to fix her 3rd books, which I recall no payment made from it.  She's a fucking user.  She better not call me again or she's gonna see the real me.  OMG!  I am really upset about that.  Seriously guys, you have no idea how much time I spent on her stuff.  Anyway, so she comes by my house and tells me that the money she was suppose to give to me which was about $25 - $35 she forgot on her dresser and that she was gonna see me sometimes this week anyway.  Hell no, I didn't hear from her.

If there's a next time, I'm going to let her know that there is a fee first.

So we suppose to be working on another publication, right.  And she suppose to have a meeting with the client this week and I told her I have the rough draft of both books but no call from the bitch.  I might regret writing this but I just need to let this out of my system.

Thanks Mumble Jumble.

I already know my issues.  I should have let her know that I will charge for the corrections and require 1/2 down payment prior to beginning the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews