Monday, December 28, 2009

Calendars are a great marketing tool.


One of the best ways to help promote your business, organization or events is a calendar.  Here, I designed couple of calendars for Dr. Osh and Associates.  These are one page, poster calendars.  They are 11x17 sheets in full color and custom design for this specific podiatrist company.   Using a large image at top page with a the entire year 2010 calendar.  I've listed each of their four locations in middle Georgia with the emphasis of their main location in Macon Georgia.  I also highlighted their website, which I designed.




My customer really couldn't decide to which one they choose for their calendar and decided to keep all designs.  Especially the third, the one with both male and female feet and legs showing.  The last two designs gave a little introduction about the company and what makes them stand different from the crowd.

For more information one my design and print services of calendars visit my website at www.mirandadesignstudio.com or email me at info@mirandadesignstudio.com


Or to find out more about Sushi Thai Restaurant visit them online at www.sushithairestaurant.com  
I'm very affordable but not dirt cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews