Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sisterlocks Life and Style

Had to help her out.  I didn't even know she had a blog already and plenty of postings.  and OMG she have over 25 followers.  I helped her navigate through her blog and showed her how to update her header, change, add and place widgets throughout her blog sphere.  And I know she's loving it.  

She is actually one of my inspiration on blogging.  Because a couple of years ago, she asked me to design her one and I'm like "what?" what the fudge is a blog?  and why would you want that.  and now my email address is bloggerfanatic@gmail.com   

Fortunately I'm one of those people who aren't scared of clicking a button to see what it can do.  And therefore I learned to blog.  and have several of them.  I think she's going to be very successful on her venture into the blogger world and will make plenty of money and find lots of success.  So I welcome 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews