Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pay attention to the signs

I was gonna chill out by Panera Bread tonight.  But my restless ass didn't listen to myself.  And instead decided to fill up the van with gas and end up at the waffle house down the street around 1:30 in the morning.   Then decided to head back to Panera Bread area but the police pulled some lady over and looks like he was testing to see if she was drunk.  So I decided to hit the highway and head to Joshua's cup.  But right before I exit to Vineville, I gets a flat tire.  I had to call Jamie and her boyfriend to come and change my tire to my spare tire.  It took about 30 minutes or more to change the tire.  And I headed to the exit and barely made it out of the exit before the spare tire gave out on me.  Luckily my van is off the highway and on some Doctor's parking lot.  Hopefully they don't tow my van.  I'm gonna have to find a way tomorrow to get a new tire put on.  Hopefully it doesn't cost too much. Hopefully I have enough money.  and that reminds me I need to order AAA service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews